Teens Not Trouble
NEW: Attend 6 Groups Per Month and Receive a $25 Gift Card!!!
Group Schedule, 2017
Tuesday: 3 PM – Seeking Safety
Thursday: 4 PM – TNT Group (Food & Drinks Provided)
Friday: 5 – 8 PM – Game Night (Food & Drinks Provided)
Movie Night, Starts March 4th!
Every other Saturday, 6-9 PM
(Food, Drinks, & Popcorn Provided.)
Spring Break Lock-Ins
March 10th and 17th
Get with Brandi for Details.
- No acts of violence including verbal threats and social media.
- No use of tobacco, alcohol, or illegal drugs on the Property of OCARTA.
- DO NOT ENTER OCARTA if you are high or intoxicated.
- No bullying — including cyber-bullying.
- No cussing. After 2 warnings, you will be asked to do 10 sit-ups, pushups, or jumping jacks. After a 3rd time, you will be asked to leave for the day.
- No weapons allowed, including but not limited to knives, guns, tasers, and mace.
- Dress appropriately. For example: Girls cannot wear spaghetti strap shirts or short shorts. Boys must keep their pants pulled up. No gang affiliated clothing, or clothing promoting drugs, alcohol, or violence.
- When allowed to attend outside trips with OCARTA, you must follow directions and respect the adult chaperone(s) provided.